Want to liven up an otherwise boring meeting? Are you hosting a conference? A training workshop? A holiday party? A girlfriends get-together?
Whatever it is, I'll liven it up! And I guarantee EVERYONE will be "moving their assets," from the chair that is!
Maybe you want a "fun and unique" fitness class at your location of choice…an
inspiring and motivational “coffee tawk” about becoming more fit and
fabulous…or a combination of both.
I promise I'll change lives through humor, inspirational stories and amazing little tips and short cuts. I'll show you how to make your life even more fun and fulfilling, even in just a few hours.
Fitness to go!
- Add fun and fitness to your corporate events.
- Motivate yourself, your clients, staff, friends, and family members.
- Power-up your meetings with creativity and energy.
- Inspire attendees with stories of people who’ve turned their lives around through fitness that’s fun.
- Get you into the most awesome shape of your life while having fun doing it.
Mix and match by choosing from:
- Exciting, fun, and easy tips to move more and eat smarter
- Latin, hip-hop, aerobic dance, kickboxing
- No-machine muscle toning
- Yoga, Pilates, and stretching to strengthen, lengthen, and relax
I'll help you add fun to your:
- Corporate events
- Trade shows
- Staff retreats
- Guest Instructor at your fitness studio
- Girls’ Fit and Fun Day/Night Out and bachelorette parties
- Office workdays and meetings
- Training workshops
My tips and advice have been featured in national print, radio, blogs, and podcasts including The Wall Street Journal’s SmartMoney.com, Denver Post, Orlando Sentinel, eHealth Radio, Honeymoons.com, and many more.
Take it from these happy clients:
“Bethanne may be a cross between the Nanny and a stand-up comedian from Queens, but she can shape you up as well as a drill sergeant from Fort Bragg!”
“Her enthusiasm and energy are so contagious that you can’t help wanting to be like her when you grow up!”
“Bethanne’s presentation is so easy to follow and she’s so unintimidating!”
Contact me today!
I’ll work with you to create a fun and unique fitness program customized for your group, size, and budget.
You really can add fun, energy, and creativity to your event. Contact me today: firstname.lastname@example.org or 407.491.8107!